Our White Ledge Mid Waterproof Hiker is the kind of companion you need when you're spending hours out in the backcountry - dependable and ready for anything. We've used waterproof full-grain leather and seam-sealed construction to ensure that you can cross puddles and streams without getting your feet wet, and used the lightweight, shock-absorbing cushioning of EVA in the midsole and footbed for all-day comfort. The B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system active rubber lug outsole offers the traction you need to climb higher, hike longer and get safely back to the trailhead.
- Premium waterproof leather upper for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort
- Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out
- Cushioned EVA footbed provides underfoot comfort and disperses shock
- Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system active rubber lug outsole for excellent traction