Men's Timberland PRO® Helix 8-Inch Waterproof Boot
With a rugged outsole designed specifically for rugged jobsite conditions, waterproof leather and our exclusive anti-fatigue technology, our Helix 8-Inch Waterproof Boot offers the durability and comfort you need for long shifts on your feet. A composite safety toe provides protection and a roomy fit, and the padded collar and molded EVA midsole add cushioning to keep you going throughout your day.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for a non-metallic protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time with nylon shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical geometry in polyurethane midsole to reduce shock and return energy
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioned comfort
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Polycarbonate hardware for lightweight, non-metallic durability
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion® antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole features a low profile for high surface contact, is oil-, slip-, heat- and abrasion-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
Timberland PRO® Rubber
We used a heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound to offer improved slip resistance, abrasion resistance and oil resistance. The result is better traction on all surfaces.
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Our premium waterproof leathers surround a breathable water-impermeable lining to keep feet dry and deliver the best waterproof protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Non-metallic, non-magnetic toe cap resists corrosion and meets ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05, I75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards.
Electrical Hazard Protection
Our workboots with electrical hazard protection meet ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
30-Day Comfort Guarantee
Includes the 30-Day Comfort Guarantee: If during the first thirty (30) days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you have worn, Timberland will refund the purchase price of the boots to you, no questions asked, provided you still have your dated receipt of purchase. Please contact Timberland customer service at 1-800-445-5545 for more details.
PowerFit Comfort System
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
Share your thoughts
Average Customer Rating
- Fit and Sizing
Footwear Size Chart
Timberland® footwear is engineered to American size standards.
The following charts will help you convert your international size.
USA 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 16 Europe 39 39.5 40 41 41.5 42 43 43.5 44 44.5 45 45.5 46 47.5 49 50 51 Japan 24 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5 28 28.5 29 29.5 30 31 32 33 34 UK 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12.5 13.5 14.5 15.5 Brazil - - 38 39 - 40 - 41 42 - 43 - 44 45 - 47 -
USA 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11 Europe 35.5 36 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 41 41.5 42 Japan 22 22.5 23 23.5 24 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 28 UK 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 9 Brazil - - 34 35 36 37 - 38 39 - - -
At timberland.com, our goal is simple: We want you to feel as confident in your order as we do in our product. And you can, because we stand behind every product we make. You may return merchandise purchased online for size, fit or style reasons within 60 days of shipment of your order, provided it has not been damaged, washed, altered or worn. If you desire to return your timberland.com merchandise, it is free and easy to do. We provide a pre-paid shipping label for FREE returns.
To print your pre-paid free return shipping label, click here.