Customer Service: Gift Card FAQ's
Gift Card FAQ's
Gift Card General Info
A Timberland Gift Card is a wallet-size card that comes wrapped in a gift card envelope. It is mailed to the recipient within 1-7 business days, depending on the shipping method chosen. Timberland Gift Cards can be redeemed in Timberland® specialty or factory stores in the United States and online at timberland.com. Gift Cards can be purchased in any of these locations as well.
At timberland.com, Gift Cards can be ordered in any whole dollar amount between $5.00-$250.00. They are sent to any individual with a valid United States shipping address. Since we currently only ship within the United States, the recipient must have a valid United States shipping address. The recipient can use the Gift Card number and personal identification number (PIN, found on the back of the card under a scratch-off box) to shop online at timberland.com or present it for payment at any Timberland® specialty or factory store in the United States.
- You cannot purchase a Gift Card with another Gift Card.
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate or Gift Card with another Online Gift Certificate or Gift Card.
- If the amount of your Gift Card does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the amount of your Gift Card is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your Gift Card account for future use.
- Timberland Gift Cards and Online Gift Certificates have no expiration date.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by applicable state law).
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- We do not charge sales tax when you buy a Gift Card because it is charged when the Gift Card is used. Sales tax may be added to all orders shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team.
Redeeming Gift Cards Online
- Shop timberland.com and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Bag."
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your Gift Card number and unique PIN (your PIN is located under a scratch-off box on the bottom right corner of your card) on either the Payment page or the Review Your Order page and click "Apply."
- If you cannot read your PIN or it is not working, please call the our Customer Service team at 888-802-9947.
- When making a purchase online at timberland.com, you may redeem as many Gift Cards per order as you would like.
- Please make sure you hold onto all Gift Cards used in this purchase until your order arrives. If your order cannot be fulfilled or you return any items, it may be necessary to grant credit back to one of these cards.
Redeeming Gift Cards In-Store
- At the register, present the Gift Card as you would any other form of payment. The amount you spend will be deducted from your Gift Card balance.
Buying Gift Cards Online or In-Store
Timberland Gift Cards can be purchased online at timberland.com or in any Timberland Specialty or Outlet store.
To make your purchase at timberland.com, simply:
- Go to our Timberland Gift Cards page.
- Under Timberland Gift Cards, click "Add To Your Bag."
- Fill out the order form and click "Add to Bag." Be sure to fill in all required fields.
After you purchase a Gift Card:
- Depending on the shipping method you choose, the actual Gift Card will be delivered in 1-7 business days. Ground Shipping is Free; expedited options are available for a charge.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Gift Card Balance
Checking the balance of your Gift Card is easy. You can check the balance remaining on your Gift Card by calling 1-800-545-6904. When you call, be sure to have your Gift Card number and PIN in front of you.